There are two ways to reserve rooms at Villa Bienvenida Beach Resort.
Contact us to inquire and make direct reservations.
- Send us an email at villa_bienvenida [at] yahoo.com
- Call or text Ms. Marie at +63 918 374 7638
How it works
- Call, text, or email us to inquire about our rates, and whether rooms are available at your chosen date. It would help if you clarify outright how many persons you are and how many nights you plan on staying.
- We will tell you which rooms are available at your chosen date. Once the number of rooms is set and we agree on a rate, we will send you a bank account number. You must deposit at least half of the total cost of your reservation on this bank account.
- Scan or photograph the deposit slip you received from the bank. Make sure that the details in the digital copy is legible, then send us the file as an email attachment.
- After receiving the copy of the deposit slip, we will confirm your reservation.
Finally, your planned vacation is for real. Take care and stay healthy until then. Also, mark your calendars, lest you forget. Prepare beach-related implements, and if with someone special, your heart. ❤
Notes about reservations
- We do not accept one night only reservations on Saturdays. If you’re planning a weekend getaway, take a leave and start it on a Friday. You deserve nothing less.
- Weekdays are generally a better time. Less crowd, better selfies. Rates are lower too. Price drop starts as early as Sunday night.
- To confirm a reservation, you must deposit half of your total payment. Entertain your queries Ms. Marie will, but a photo of the deposit slip seals the deal.
Sea-view vs. beachfront
- We have only two (2) rooms with balconies that face the sea, as seen on photographs at this website. Other rooms face the resort compound. Yet once you step outside your room, we guarantee that you can see the sea. The resort itself is on the beach front.
- To reserve the sea-facing rooms, say so if you are making direct reservations. On agoda.com, use the input field labeled Additional Notes on the Special Requests form. The first customer to confirm his/her reservation for the sea-facing room will get it.
- When there are no confirmed reservations, availability is on a first-come first-served basis.
So, see you soon?
We’re eager to welcome you home at Villa Bienvenida.